If you ever date an asexual person be sure to get the specifics of their asexuality because the level of comfort with physical contact is different for all of us.
as an asexual person, i’m a little confused as to why you think this only applies to us. this applies to all people. no matter who you date, their level of comfort with physical contact will vary, and whether they’re ace or not it’s your job to establish a comfort zone
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
people with borderline personality disorder are cool + good + deserving of love pass it on
This post is not a good one. EVERYONE IS GOOD AND COOL AND DESERVING OF LOVE. Let’s stop alienating people by categorizing them, ok? That’s what makes them feel unworthy… It’s the categorization omg
people with borderline personality disorder are specifically told that they are inherently evil, abusive, and undeserving of love. even our own ‘resources’ on bpd tell us that we’re the problem.
can you let this one affirmative post by without tacking on your ‘don’t you mean everyone???’ bullshit? because only when everyone is told what people with bpd are told will your comment even be slightly relative. until then you just look like an out of place jackass who can’t go two seconds without mentioning themselves
The insightful and funny Margaret Cho, people.
"My fear of having children is that frankly, I just don’t want to love anyone that much. I have my own problems with love, and I have processed and played the same games for a lifetime, but what if I had to do that with someone I actually MADE?!"